Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Any long play clips that don’t feature a streamer talking or sharing a face cam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
It still exists https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/23931783/the-finals-open-beta-release-date-ps5-xbox-pc

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
What are your thoughts on weapon balance? I played a few rounds as the medium and the AK seemed to win most my fights, there were a few guns that seemed completely outclassed every time

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Been playing every few days with my friend. Could really use a third though https://discord.gg/h7hWPMDP

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Anyone have thoughts on the Light class? I didn’t try it but I felt running 2 medium / 1 heavy or vice versa worked very well. I’m thinking Light needs some of its unlocks and really good team comm to be effective, more so than M and H

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Mordja posted:

Do frag grenades/medium's grenade launcher blow up buildings? For my own limited testing I shot a wall with the china lake a few times and it didn't seem to do anything.

I only ran the GL for one round but didn’t notice any destruction. Low splash too. I should have given it more time but the AK was too good

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Not sure what all the changes are but Medium’s AK still dominates. Seems like Light got some damage buffs. Speed feels the same to me

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I will never engage with a battle pass

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Heavy with flamethrower and shield supported by medium with heal beam is just :dukedoge:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Looking for more finals pals. Just a small server with a few folks https://discord.gg/f93TvRfs

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
The real crime of crossplay was the loss of in game text chat. The rise of every game or dev having their own account system for friends and partying is a close second.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I have also seen the power of the hammer. Goodbye flamethrower, bonking is much better.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I have seen it happen in casual but it did not look like anyone was actually getting cash for kills

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

i do not understand how to use the hammer, it just seems to lose the dps fight with almost everything

Use shield to close the distance and try to gain the element of surprise. Also get a medium with beam

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
F a daily, play the mode you want

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
The only game I can think of with destruction, besides BF of old, was Red Faction and I believe it was more a single player series (I only played the first two)

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Give everyone the grapple hook. And wall run. Also add a mode where you call in a Titan drop

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Heavy is not my style but I keep running it because it’s so good for holding the vault and that hammer is just chefs kiss

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Does the cloak device have a cool down between uses? If not add it imo

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

The Huge Manatee posted:

Don't rush me while I'm resing someone.

You have been warned.

I didn’t realize this was possible. Game changer

FastestGunAlive