Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I've been hyped for this game since they dropped the first info, haven't managed to get into any alphas though. Fingers crossed I make it into the beta.

I think the game has a very valuable niche that gives it good odds of success, the destruction. I have heard from playtesters that the destruction is incredible and really delivers. That's a huge selling point because there's no game really doing that. BF really ain't it anymore for that itch.

That said we'll see when it comes out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

pootiebigwang posted:

For those looking for beta access I got one through Steel Series by downloading their "GG" software, verifying my email, and just clicking on giveaways on the left side of the app. Not sure how many keys they have but I only got mine an hour ago so they might still have some available.

Thanks for the heads up, installing now :hellyeah:

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Game seems cool, reserving my full judgement until my can play with my usual crew because it seems like it could feel really tight with a communicative group. Right now randos are boring, won't play as a team, pick you up etc

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

If you have a code the devs will give you two extra codes for your buds so you don't have to play with randoms