Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Game is fun. It gives me Brink vibes which was also fun but so so so shortlived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This game has some absolutely amazing moments where you clinch victory at the literal last second.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This and a Tribes playtest? My lord

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Where the gently caress is my suit outfit??? I crave my cowboy boots, hat, and suit look

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I dropped 20 bux to get my dumb JR Ewing outfit and emote and I couldn’t be happier.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fists and fire. Just the whole map lousy with the explodey tanks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My favorite thing right now is to simply destroy the entire under side of the building the vault is on as I wait for it to open. It’s a waste of time it feels to fight over it so make the most of the semi down time and cause environmental chaos

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

AA can't stop me from taking out the entire building supports and dropping the box into a jumbled mess

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Patch out

quote:

As promised, this update introduces some changes for “nukes and snukes.” Red canisters will now have the physics to make overloaded cans drop faster and take less predictable pathways. We’ve also removed the accidental double explosion and stacking damage from barrels with attachments.

Gravity and physics have been enabled on Red Canisters with attachments

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Heavy blasting through a portal is gonna be so fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

Throwables, Explosives & “Nukes”
Added diminishing returns on damage from ‘nukes’ i.e. throwable objects that carry C4s, Breach Charges, or mines
For each source of explosive damage, including the throwable and starting with the highest, a damage modifier is applied to each instance in the sequence of 60% / 40% / 30% / 20%
Gas Canisters now immediately start to steer off their direct trajectory (aka “wobble”) when they have attachments
When picking up throwable objects with explosive gadgets attached (i.e. ‘nukes’ and ‘snukes’), said explosives will become un-armed
When the player lets go of the carried object, a re-arming timer for the explosives starts
The explosions from C4, Breaching Charges, and all mines that detonate while unprimed now deal 20% of their original damage
Decreased the health value of Propane Gas Tanks from 250 to 120

Nukes are surely dead now