Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Stun gun is annoying but maybe we should let lights have something.

Balance changes have been good, but I'd like to see some new content soon to help me understand their long term vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If you think buildings are too non descript and hard to tell apart, blow a couple of walls and let the destruction differentiate them.

VVVV I agree fully with this, I think there's room for ethical use of AI even in voice acting, but getting into that mess for... This? Of all the cool things AI announcers would allow, they do none of them.

Game needs to pivot harder into the wacky side and that includes the AI narrators saying some wild poo poo every now and then.

Hugoon Chavez fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Feb 1, 2024

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

Wait what? Where am I going to get rid of my light class dailies guilt-free now?

The 5v5 mode is pretty good and lights are great in it as long as your team is not ONLY lights, which is about 80% of the matches.