Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Seems like it's targeted specifically at rewasd and the like. Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Oh wow. I had AutoHotKey running for something unrelated and the game throws an error at the title screen and closes out. Seeing as this game has fixed recoil patterns that can definitely be defeated by scripts this is a very welcome change.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Supposedly there's another, bigger, update next week with new content. Curious what it'll include.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

lol that it's remarkable a game dev would do this

Imagine being so trash at the game that even very generous aim assist can't save you.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

The two things I want from this game right now are the ability to queue for any mode in quick play (as in, I don't care if I do quick cash or bank it, just put me in a game) and something to spend the free currency on once everything is unlocked.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

i am tired of Light players in general but i am not tired of one-shotting them with the rocket launcher

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Kool Aid Man'ing through buildings is so much fun.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

withoutclass posted:

I'm trying to figure out why there isn't a Kool Aid Man skin. Make your character shout "oh yea!" While I burst through walls.

I'd bet good money on that being a battle pass skin eventually. It's a no brainer.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Sab669 posted:

Hi thread, installed 2.7 Hours ago and just finished my 10th match.

Game seems fun, I like the mobility with all the zip lines and bouncy pad you can bring. I've only played as a Medium with the default gun except for my last match I switched to the Grenade Launcher and was disappointed that it doesn't seem to destroy walls like I'd hoped/assumed. Reading this last page saying the Heavy can run through walls has me wanting to try that out pronto -- I've gotten my head caved in a few times by some big boys, but I didn't know they could go full Juggernaut.

Is there anything in particular I should spend my spacebucks unlocking first?

The medium grenade launcher can destroy walls but it takes two full reloads worth to do so. If you put two explosive mines on a wall at once that will do the job a lot better.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

New update tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etpFbuVapb0

solo bank-it and balance changes

Mildly bummed at solo bank It being a limited time mode. Hoping it turns permanent.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Unhappy Meal posted:

The danger there would be it becoming the "primary" mode as the most like straight deathmatch if it were permanent.

I'm fine with that tbh. My idiot teammates tend to treat it like that already so having a solo mode means less putting up with that nonsense.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Sab669 posted:

Do the Vaults / Deposit Boxes always only spawn in the same locations?

And what are they grayed out Letters on the UI? Where a Deposit Box might spawn?

The letters are the currently active deposit points. They're gray instead of yellow because you currently do not have any coins to deposit.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Stun gun is annoying but maybe we should let lights have something.

No, let's not.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Mordja posted:

As a med player I just want something that can blow up walls. Never used recon sense.

Put two explosive mines as close to each other as possible on a wall and shoot them.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

https://www.reachthefinals.com/patch-notes-10

I hope everyone enjoyed their time with recon senses while they could.

quote:

Added a range limit to Recon Senses set to 30m. Players outside of this range will not be detected

Players detected by Recon Senses will now see ‘Detected’ warning text on their HUD

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Horizon Burning posted:

lights ruin this game

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Spanish Matlock posted:

As someone who is colorblind, having team names to refer to the teams by instead of colors is nice.

Seconding this.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Medium GL is fun until you run into a heavy, they take a lot of grenades to down.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

George H.W. oval office posted:

Nukes are surely dead now

i really really hope so

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

d0grent posted:

they're getting rid of bank it :/

what the gently caress why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU