Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Kwolok posted:

Game was fun. But now its just the Medium/Heavy show with mines and gas loving everywhere and I can't really give a poo poo. I don't want to have to take fire every game, or whatever. Giving players two mines (on top of being able to take multiple mines per loadout meaning in some cases 6 mines) was such a dumb choice.

Just too many frustrating balance choices. Hopefully they can sort it out next season or whatever.

weird, in my games it's like 70% lights, 20% mediums, and 10% heavy on avg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

amitlu posted:

They nerfed the aim assist and are trying to block remappers (aa on mkb) it seems:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2073850/view/5797888151157058721

hell yeah

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

FastestGunAlive posted:

Taser is getting real old

especially when you're at 95% of a deposit and thinking "haha no one can even kill me fast enough to stop me from gettin this bag" and then the taser interrupts you

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

dopesilly posted:

This is how I play. I have an absolute blast destroying environments, watching all the lights and mediums scramble around the rubble. Sometimes I even crush a few people with a falling structure. I couldn't give two shits about getting kills, and the objectives are an opportunity for me to make the environment more difficult for people to deposit/capture.

Try camping the first (or really any) deposit from a floor below with 2 c4 on the roof and some mines on the ground. As soon as you hear someone making a deposit blow the whole floor up and drop them into your mines.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

the speed of balance changes from embark is refreshing to see

now we just need some more maps and something to spend our VR on

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

dogstile posted:

But make it so if the heavy uses it, its more like a one time burst and he loving obliterates anything he hits.

wrecking ball meta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

they're getting rid of bank it :/