Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Kwolok posted:

They are decent counters but the problem is it relies on you having those and you can't counter pick items mid game.

So that combo is incredibly incredibly effective in almost every cash out point and the only counterplay is to constantly waste slots on equipment that is really only useful against a small handful of comps.

Yeah you can, when you die you can press J to swap out items. You have a finite amount of items you can keep on standby but more than enough slots imo

E: also glitch is strong against any character with limited mobility, so most heavies and a lot of mediums. It's hardly esoteric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Endorph posted:

even if they wnated to go with the idea that the announcers are insincere and fake i think a human VA with good direction could pull that off way better

The weird announcers in [Super] Monday Night Combat are some of the most memorable content in that game, they can definitely do good stuff here if they spent the time and money

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I haven't had a chance to play yet but I've seen a few people say that reduced movement speed. Hopefully that's not true - it was definitely tricky to fight really good Lights who had a good grasp of their tools but if that was the catalyst I'd rather they have adjusted their health or damage

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Man that AA stuff is pretty disappointing. Crossplay for shooters sucks forever I'm afraid