Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
After we decide on the contents, they must be arranged in loss.jpg format in the 4 quadrants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

That goon corp from planetside2 that managed to make the logo a goatse reference and slip under the radar

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
"The Internet makes you stupid" should be in Latin on it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
E pluribus, fatuus

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
perfect

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Spero te
decem dollariis

I hope you have ten dollars

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Mar 7, 2023

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Include translations please!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jimlit posted:

My biggest regret was that I wasn't able to hold on to the AV he bought me :(

I don't remember how but you're able to pull up your old avs somehow.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Argent, party per cross, above dexter a hand grenade Sable, sinister loss Sable, below dexter two hands natural, the dexter with ring Or, both grasping a ring Gules, sinister party per fess above Argent five aces Gules, below Azure four balls natural on a cliff Or, above and below motto INTERRETE FACIT STULTUS ("The internet makes you stupid")

(My blazoning is atrocious.)

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 8, 2023

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
There's an alarming absence of dickbutt itt so far

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Need some queer frogger representation asap

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I may redo that with the frog. Maybe use the hands as supporters holding the shield, freeing up the bottom left?

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm thinking in one quadrant should have a guy blowing huge loads over a pile of smoldering corpses of innocent civilians so that CSPAM has some representation

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Computer viking posted:

Argent, party per cross, above dexter a hand grenade Sable, sinister loss Sable, below dexter two hands natural, the dexter with ring Or, both grasping a ring Gules, sinister party per fess above Argent five aces Gules, below Azure four balls natural on a cliff Or, above and below motto INTERRETE FACIT STULTUS ("The internet makes you stupid")

(My blazoning is atrocious.)

"interrete facit stultus" is "the stupid internet makes" with a weird word order. "interrete te stultum facit" is closer, but it's pretty literal and there may be a better idiomatic translation out there.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ultrafilter posted:

"interrete facit stultus" is "the stupid internet makes" with a weird word order. "interrete te stultum facit" is closer, but it's pretty literal and there may be a better idiomatic translation out there.

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: accidental post

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

ultrafilter posted:

It's very on brand for it to be bad machine translated latin, but thanks - if I make another version I'll take it into account. :)

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’m going to make one and maybe even an illustrator template later tonight

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
the mailman losing his shoes to a dog

also Johnny Five Aces persisting despite being a character in a game that never even came close to getting made boggles my mind the more I think about it. It was just a weird rear end idea that someone thought too long about, Zyborne Clock never got anywhere, and yet the character Johnny Five Aces can be searched for and found in news reports, fan art, other video games--he is not real, but he exists.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

It's really this :(

Very nice.

Im the skin cancer craters in Krusty's head

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

How is this classic image not part of the coat

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice.

And... surely one of you generous goons who are good with Photoshop will make a coat of arms using four of the new pics posted ITT? (We need another 3 pics for it first, folks).

I'm thinking pig with huge balls and "representative of a Doobie dog" for two of them.

Edit: or maybe this one:

Edit2: Or the "Suck the chile right outta that hole" pic.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Mar 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Something awful GOAT of arms.