Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
its your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

I dont understand

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Mom's come out of the coma?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I can assure you it most definitely is not my mom

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
s01e01 of picard

SHES GOING WOKE, SHES GOING WOKE

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
That's impossible my mother aborted me which is what caused this whole mess

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
my mom is a very kind suburban dem who probably voted for Tim Pawlenty once because Mike Hatch was quite rude

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
even though ur mom is woke she says you should call more often

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my mom already goes to starbucks

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

lmao my mom is the farthest thing from woke please accept my condolences

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of going woke as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, woking a card-carrying mom and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

it's always okay to woke moms and mom-adjacent people, hope this helps.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of going woke as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, woking a card-carrying mom and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

^^^^^ this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

Yeah, I have to say I agree with this.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

did she ever get that milk she went out to buy?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lumpentroll posted:

Been saying this

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Animal-Mother posted:

s01e01 of picard

SHES GOING WOKE, SHES GOING WOKE

sounds more like a seinfeld quote to me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Mr. Sharps posted:

sounds more like a seinfeld quote to me

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

my mom says the n word with a soft r now

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

she says she's only woke now because your boring-rear end moves put her to sleep

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

go woke go broke

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Woke Mind Virus posted:

go woke go broke
Go woke do coke

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

going woke is what I call my morning coffee

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Buck Wildman posted:

going woke is what I call my morning coffee

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

covfefe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Holy poo poo!!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

NOT very woke mister!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I was woke but I took some ambien

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

glad to know that you're waking up at the crack of dawn :)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think there's enough of her body left to become a zombie.

Weka
May 5, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't think there's enough of her body left to become a zombie.

I regret to inform you that your mother has become a woke ghost, gimme the GOD drat candy.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the woke bloke youtube channel

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Homo Woketicus

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trump descending the escalator.

Edit: how did this end up in this thread, I've ever even read this thread