Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

I'm so looking forward to this. I live in northeastern Indiana, the edge of totality actually goes through the southern half of my city. We got like 90% of the 2017 eclipse here. I was working at a store at the time, and was one of the only people with eclipse glasses. It was neat letting my coworkers and customers use them to get a look.

This one is actually on my dads birthday, and we're planning to drive into the boonies. We only have to go about 20 minutes south to be in totality, but we'll have to do some planning to find a good spot.

Absolutely 100% get some eclipse glasses early. If you're lucky and a local store has them, snag them. They'll sell out and be unavailable before you know it. It's 100% worth going to see, like god flipped off the lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU