Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Gonna be staying at a friend's vacation house in Vermont for this, I'm thinking of driving up from just north of Boston on Sunday, roads should hopefully be fine then. I do have an acting class Monday evening back in Boston but uh, I think I'll have to miss that given the traffic projections. Hopefully I can hit the road Tuesday morning and it's fine, my worry is that half of Boston will be doing the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Went for a walk here in Vermont, passed a public beach where the parking lot was full. One guy told me he had been there since 8:30am!

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

It was like there was a demon in the sky wow

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Egypt 2027 will be like 6 minutes of totality and clear skies, just gotta hope the political situation is stable then still

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I haven't seen a picture yet that captures what I saw with my naked eye, either the sky is too light and you don't get the "the sun has been eaten" effect or the sky is too much like night.

Here's mine, on the too light side :v: