Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
We've got plans to travel to New Brunswick to see it. If it looks like it will be cloudy or rainy (somewhat likely in the eastern provinces), we'll cancel. Can't wait though. Hope it's sunny :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
If anyone is going to Miramichi, NB, there's some info here: https://www.discovermiramichi.com/events/total-eclipse-totale. We are planning to go if it's sunny enough.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Miramichi, NB is having a snowstorm, but Monday is supposed to be sunny and 12. I hope we'll luck out. We're driving over tomorrow from Nova Scotia for a long weekend. We'll try to avoid any moose.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Miramichi NB is shaping up to be a perfect sunny day still. Unreal considering the maritime provinces are so unpredictable sometimes. We got here today and walked a few blocks to a kitchen party in pretty windy, cold weather tonight. I'm really excited for Monday.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

So did anyone else see shadow bands at their location? We did very faintly in Mazatlán, about 4 to 5 minutes before totality. It helped that we were on a terrace with white tile.

We saw them in Miramichi, New Brunswick, about 2-5 minutes after. We were at an airfield and saw them on a road.