Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Gassing the holodomor thread is kind of mixing metaphors isn’t it? Shouldn’t it have just been locked (starved of content)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

some plague rats posted:

What if somebody whose relatives died in the holocaust said the thread is good. What then. Do we compare numbers or what

nice av lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

holy loving lmao this is not what I expected at all

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the worst part about stalin eating all the grain is how it gave stepan bandera a chance to gloat

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of posts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The posts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this post made me stop and evaluate. Putting Stalin going down on a wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you

lobster shirt posted:

spr was banned for telling the truth about the holodomor.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

Homeless Friend posted:

de cool ik-ization

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

drat i didnt mean to spell his first name "gleen" oh well

then it sounds like "glean" as in "to gather leftover grain after a harvest" so it's actually extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

let us assert that the holodomor happened once and for all