Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I think its very troubling that the holodomor acknowledgement thread was sent to the gas chamber. Using a tool of genocide to cover up proof of a genocide is a whole new level. We don't even have words for it yet.

This is genocide^2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm doubtful the Holodomor Thread ever existed. no proof anywhere, lots of dissenting voices in academia- don't know where conspiracy theories like this are coming from

Open the archives. Show us the mod forum posts discussing the holodomor thread!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’d tell you to turn on your monitor but I’m not sure you actually comprehend mirrors to begin with

Being able to recognize yourself in a mirror is a very basic test of self awareness that most animals cannot pass

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I believe that the Soviet government deliberately engineered a famine but also hosed it up and starved a bunch of Russians, Kazakhs, and other minorities as well, then panicked over how bad things were getting, then sent out massive amounts of food aid to affected areas, then failed to kill every last fascist in Ukraine which directly lead to the current government of Ukraine, and that CSPAM then made a thread about it.