Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
it saddens me to see the previous thread, which was a precious resource against those who would deny the holodomor, gassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
holodomor happened fr fr

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
cspam mods gassed their own thread to show other forums they could gas theirs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Dreylad posted:

it's a Ukrainian word for "great famine." two words with completely different linguistic roots that just happen to sound similar

It was a great famine, let me tell you. One of the greatest, from the standpoint of famines.
and, let me say, I would never allow it.
I would open up the fields, open up the rain and we're gonna Make Ukraine Eat Again.

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 05:12 on Mar 8, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1634090145132445698

the thread acknowledging what the Belgian government just recognized DEFINITELY happened

lol... looks a little familar

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
heckin toomberino

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Stalin the Redeemer (of grain)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my sources tell me thats dead on what spr looks like irl

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
goofy standing in a field where all the grain has been taken away: drat bitch, you live here?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
can somebody please post nathanrobinsonstairs.jpg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

John Charity Spring posted:

who are the victims of abuse in question

i dont know… but they need to stfu

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4LFYs3VpxY

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

fanfic insert posted:

Stalin after eating all the grain: lol someone keeps eating all the grain, whats up with that? looking at you kulaks

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

lobster shirt posted:

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
de cool ik-ization

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
know your enemy, know how to save yourself 5 dollars, lose a hundred accounts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007