Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

spudomor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Weka posted:

What's the state of the academic research on this?

split on whether it was a deliberate act of terrorism or not

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

got this book today. I want to be like stalin - extremely full from eating loads of grain.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Updating my Pokedex

Where did 6 million come from lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

Among them are tenured academics like Dr. Asatar Bair, who recently annoyed Fox News by calling Stalin “one of the great leaders of the 20th century” who had “the strength to make tough decisions that have no easy answers.”

taking the side of Fox News is leftist praxis. great job dem socs.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

that article feels ai generated, the writing is just too bad and trite to be real. its too shallow for anyone with a functional brain to have written. I refuse to accept it as real, unlike the holodomor.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

disgusting to see genocide deniers like Nathan Robinson posted itt

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Yeah I'll repost this here. I ain't proud of myself but God knows I aint got much to be proud of

taking care of your mental health is important, just like recognizing the reality of the holodomor.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

permabanned like what stalin did to all the grain in Ukraine between 1932-1933. drat.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Voice of Labor posted:

is france also going to recognize all the poo poo it did in algeria and vietnam as genocide?

European states can't commit genocide dude cmon

oh I'm hearing- what's that - oh...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

men do crazy things when theyre hungry

grain make an average Joe go insane in the membrane

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

someone use one of those ai tools to make stalin be in that gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU