Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I don't think the thread was intentionally killed
it's more likely the people in charge of it were just incompetent and accidents happened

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

[with the brainpan of a Canadian] i sometimes mix up the holocaust and the holodomor

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Stalin was worse than a “flawed” or “corrupted” communist. Rather—with the single exception of Hitler—he was the most lethal anticommunist of his time.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

disgusting to see genocide deniers like Nathan Robinson posted itt

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

And there's another new one wtf

MEN LOVE FINALLY LOVE ME is some FAMILY LOVE MICHAEL poo poo lmao

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

extremely badass move to call someone a "victim of abuse" because they got called fat online lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

putting "SPR abuses women" in my pocket for when it comes time to destroy her

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if we cant trust spr.. now i dont know what to believe

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

you guys ever heard of grover furr? some pretty wild stuff in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

de cool ik-ization