Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The holodomor thread was an EXTREMELY REAL thread about a genocide via famine perpetrated by the Soviet Union, and we here in cspam all agree that it TOOK PLACE. Because it ABSOLUTELY did, so there's not much to discuss, but it's good to have a place to NOT DO SO. thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Gassing the holodomor thread is kind of mixing metaphors isn’t it? Shouldn’t it have just been locked (starved of content)

lol drat

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Could whatever tankie coward mod killed the thread please stand up. Who sucks the worst. I'm assuming it was crusty nutsack but i can't rule out NHD. Show your rear end, genocide denialist!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

you should show off your Pokémon collection for the next saga thread. it would drive people even more insane

lol drat maybe I will

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Stalin has a train car full of our grain now? Stalin has a train car full of our grain now.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
smythe is a gollum rear end bitch

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ I'm just trying to get some holo-dome and I heard Stalin knows how to lick a bitch, stop gassing my thread!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Salean posted:

Ok the thread happened but the number of posts in it wasn't as high as reported

Actually I think just about every post in there was reported

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Updating my Pokedex

Drone_Fragger posted:

The balls you have to type this with a straight face and in good faith to boot. Didn't you tacitly allow (as in actually posted in them after knowing they exist to note how people were complaining about them) not one buy two "ironic" Holodomor denial threads in a sub forum you moderate? I assume that ironic jokes about 6 million people dying, as long as it's in the abstract, not specifically celebrated, is a-ok? Unbelievable.

Upgrade posted:

as someone who has had relatives die in the holocaust yes I think a having a joke thread about a genocide is impactful and harmful, and considering that the validity (and existence) of the genocide is being used as a way to cause drama on sa, I do think it’s current, too. but because you’ve rationalized it away (if you don’t like it don’t read it) I guess it’s ok. just because it isn’t the same as a car crash video where someone does doesn’t suddenly make it ok. more than one thing can be bad at the same time!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
What if somebody whose relatives died in the holocaust said the thread is good. What then. Do we compare numbers or what

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

the worst thing about the avatar is that means Wizard Master is going to obsessively follow you around with a boner in tow

I kinda assumed he's the one gave me the av lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

I didn't know wizard master was into genocide denial

Then you don't know wizard master at all! dumbass!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Finally... I'm a superstar

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ddinkins posted:

how many times has someone changed your avatar this week lol

I think this is like number seven lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

my sources tell me thats dead on what spr looks like irl

This is like the third av in a row I've been given that's directly doxxing me somehow

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

And there's another new one wtf

MEN LOVE FINALLY LOVE ME is some FAMILY LOVE MICHAEL poo poo lmao

lol I mentioned it in the other thread but it's the little details that let you know how unbelievably loving furious someone was

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

John Charity Spring posted:

who are the victims of abuse in question

would you believe teen witch and kitconstantine? the abuse is question was people saying they were bad at moderating

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

extremely badass move to call someone a "victim of abuse" because they got called fat online lmao

lol that the reason I got it was because I referred to teen witchs awful greasy "I would like a harem, line up gbs" shtick as "the most fat person type of posting" and not even like the Genuine Misogyny Megathread or anything

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

SPR, you fuckin' kapo!

gah!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

putting "SPR abuses women" in my pocket for when it comes time to destroy her

F Stop walking around like

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ddinkins posted:

this is really getting out of hand now

actual irl jolt of panic at this one

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'll repost this here. I ain't proud of myself but God knows I aint got much to be proud of

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

did you buy the big titty skeleton

Not originally no but I bought it back cos I grew to love it