Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gbs was right, seems we do have a holodomor denialist in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

quit stalin, people are starving

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

kirby no that's just what marx wants you to do so he can destroy pop star

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

joseph stalin putting LET'S GET THIS BREAD signs all over the kremlin

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

my bony fealty posted:

disgusting to see genocide deniers like Nathan Robinson posted itt

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

please do not giggle in this thread, this is a serious place of healing and remembrance of the holodomor thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i'm okay with this being gassed because it will never create a funnier moment than what has occured today