Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
now that we have this holodomor thing settled can we address the dust bowl deniers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
new historical records reveal that ukranians had plenty of grain but refused to eat soviet grain claiming that it lacks the savor that can only be imparted with stolen labor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
is france also going to recognize all the poo poo it did in algeria and vietnam as genocide?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
is this what d'n'd is like?

I don't know, I don't post there because I kinda suspect this is what it's like

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I know it's kinda gauche, but I'm not too sure about this holodomor thing. all these sources seem to go back to nazis. I know nazis are usually sensible sources of reliable information and opinion but do you think maybe they're mad at russia for ww2 and are maybe bending some truths or doing some light fabrication?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
if the holodomor did not exist it would be necessary to create it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Corky Romanovsky posted:

it's holodomor awareness month

shouldn't that be closer to the grain harvest?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
is there some sort of chinese holodomor we could be vigorously not denying whenever taiwan feels threatened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!