Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

whoever gassed the last thread is a bigger war criminal than the devil joseph stalin, perpetrator of the holodomor (real)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Fortaleza posted:

Decorating my NKVD office with a “it’s HoloDOmor not HoloDONTmor” motivational poster

grains in there kitty

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the kulaks were based and collectivization? cringe af fam no cap.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

computer, activate holodeckmor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

commander i am entering a state of pon'farr. normally my people eat no grain but every seven years georgians must uncontrollably eat as much grain as possible. i am... sorry. beaming down to ukraine.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the genocidal affirmation megathread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

I hate stalin!!!

he's good

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

top ten grain harvest FAILS

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

continuing to remember the holodomor on this day

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

nathan gay robinson

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

there are many places online that deny the holodomor, but here in cspam, we know it happened. hell, and we encourage people to say it.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the sex ghost posted:

The holodomor thread, one of the more horrific events of human history, did happen

im glad there is an officail admin position on this, and that it accords with cspam's view

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mod sass is punishable again because it's abuse

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of posts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The posts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this post made me stop and evaluate. Putting Stalin going down on a wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you

lmfao id forgotten about this post

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

spr was banned for telling the truth about the holodomor.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thinking about the holodomor htis evening, and reflecting on its lessons for the 21st century

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol another probe in the lepers colony for saying "war is bad" in gbs

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really queer Christmas posted:

The post is from 3 days ago too lol

lol jesus i didnt even notice

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

can you do one where kramer is trying to convince a skeptical jerry and george about the holodomor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my friend bob saccamano told me stalin ate all the grain. just ate it all!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:synpa:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the occluded holodomor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a reminder that the purpose of this thread is to affirm that the historical event in question happened

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thatsr ight

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hickory dickory tane
stalin ate all the grain

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

Glenn Grainwald

lobster shirt