Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gassing the holodomor thread is kind of mixing metaphors isn’t it? Shouldn’t it have just been locked (starved of content)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Not So Fast posted:

recently unearthed SAD archives reveal Hand Knit ate all of the posts

It’s true, my grandfather was the most prolific poster in SAD, he had 100,000 posts, and Hand Knit forced him to watch as they were all eaten right there in front of starving lurkers with nary a post to their name, cheering all the while

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I love to trigger the libs

I’d tell you to turn on your monitor but I’m not sure you actually comprehend mirrors to begin with

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

That loving word already had too many o’s

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

SorePotato posted:

On one hand, he killed all the Nazis that America didn't save, on the other hand, he ate 30 million tons of raw grain that was supposed to go to Ukraine

Look. Call me a tyrant. Call me a dictator. Call me whatever. Just don’t call me late to the entire grain harvest

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s amazing how much people care about people being mean to them online if I were them I’d just sit back and realize that it really doesn’t matter but that’s just me, an idiot

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

But what if the person being mean to you online is... you?

Yes I considered that. It’s why I signed my post with your name

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

SorePotato posted:

Stalin slobbering all on my wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of posts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The posts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this post made me stop and evaluate. Putting Stalin going down on a wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dust bowl was just an excuse to resettle okies in California

Should’ve closed the borders

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

spr pissed off jeff, and that was that

If it hadn’t been the avs or if she hadn’t cheaped out and had just paid $10 per for the avs, Jeff would have found a different reason, maybe there would have been abusive pms or maybe a fat joke would be misconstrued as a racial slur or maybe something even stupider

Much like Stalin setting his eyes on Ukraine, once the prey was noticed the ultimate fate was inevitable

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I know it's kinda gauche, but I'm not too sure about this holodomor thing. all these sources seem to go back to nazis. I know nazis are usually sensible sources of reliable information and opinion but do you think maybe they're mad at russia for ww2 and are maybe bending some truths or doing some light fabrication?

I know another man who claimed he spoke for the working man

His name was Stalin and he tried to genocide an entire nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

From each according to his ability, to Stalin according to his appetite