Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Charlz Guybon posted:

How is Tatum not an MVP calibur guy?

30.1 points a game, 8.8 rebounds, 4.6 assists and plays good defense.

if the celtics had been good all year and his percentages didn't drop off and the whole team wasn't as stacked he would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Kenneth lofton balling could really help the grizz, they lost Steven Adams and Brandon Clarke, Brandon Clarkes automatic floater was really important as bailout offense for them.

It could be replaced by Kenny’s post moves and mid range jumper.
Xavier is a better rim defender than steven adams, and a solid rebounder. He also has some secret passing.

Maybe the sky will not fall

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Nba fake news accounts are going to have a great time making up “what was really sad“

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Charlz Guybon posted:

How is Tatum not an MVP calibur guy?

30.1 points a game, 8.8 rebounds, 4.6 assists and plays good defense.

Narrative award and celtics slumped.

I think he probably had the second best season of any player this year, after embiid, with jokic 3rd.

He’s become a good defender and obviously his offense is incredible

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I think it's based on WS/48, where Tatum is outside of the top 15 which was one of Zogo's target stats for championship teams.

Any metric that doesn't have Tatum as a top 15 player is horseshit

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

Obviously We have no idea about how all those assistant coaches would be as head coaches, so I will just say go for the cheater ime Udoka, Maybe he can cheat is into a few more wins and a respectable team.

Rex Kalamian wildly gesticulating on the sidelines would be like a mini-Boylen with dancing Six Flags guy energy and I'm not prepared for that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Charlz Guybon posted:

Any metric that doesn't have Tatum as a top 15 player is horseshit

hes only #68 in block %. that seems fair to me idk

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I think it's based on WS/48, where Tatum is outside of the top 15 which was one of Zogo's target stats for championship teams.

i mean, this stat has looney and jarret allen better than giannis, who is basically tied with clint capela and walker kessler. i like kevon looney just fine but who would you honestly build a team around? him or giannis?

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Hey, Mark Cuban, let me fix your roster. I’ve analyzed last night’s results and used science to determine the best possible starting 5 for next year:

Peyton Pritchard
Cam Thomas
Luka
Lofton Jr.
The Ghost of Rudy Gobert

Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029452