Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
I'm leaving for Japan this Sunday at 13:30 Pacific time. I want to optimize my time there; we get in at 16:00 on Monday, and have a light day planned for the next day. Our flight basically leaves in the middle of the night Japan time, unfortunately. It is also the first day of daylight savings time. What should I do about sleep in the lead-up to this in order to normalize the time there? I was thinking about staying up until 9:00 or so Saturday morning, sleeping then, but I'm still gonna have to be up at 7:00-8:00ish on Sunday morning to make my flight, which probably defeats the purpose. Should I stay up all not Saturday night as well and plan on sleeping on the plane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU