Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i knew a dude who one time just went off on how much he loved Magnolia. i have to this day still never seen it and just don't care to. i have nothing against it, it just doesn't seem to interest me for whatever reason i don't know. anyway, this guy just talked forever about how much he loved the movie and then like a loving hour more about how he's watched the movie and read the script so many times that he typed it out from memory in word, just so he could understand the movie better and how he wanted to feel closer to it. he wasn't even a scriptwriter or anything, i honestly think he just wanted to gently caress Magonlia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU