Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a chia pet shaped like a crotch that grows chia pubes

my pitch for dragons den

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp, pubes got a little longer guys. I’m not sure if it was the straightener or these protein shakes I’ve been gulping or just nature. :thunkin:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Welp, pubes got a little longer guys. I’m not sure if it was the straightener or these protein shakes I’ve been gulping or just nature. :thunkin:

You fool, you could have just smoked weed and it would have the same effect! Little known fact

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

keepin the short hairs long

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Sometimes my rear end hair makes a knot of itself from across the rear end crack

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mr.Acula posted:

Sometimes my rear end hair makes a knot of itself from across the rear end crack

The goatman never had this problem, consider adopting his staunch Anal Gape stance maybe??

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

That's how i get it undone

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Have you considered growing out your dick?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Have you considered jelqing?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I can’t tell the difference between my pubes and my dick so I just let em grow. Can’t risk shaving it off.

It's pretty easy. When your brain says OWE gently caress, you've delved too deep.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I've literally tried every dick lengthening technique, all 2,839 of them, and nothing has worked.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

I've literally tried every dick lengthening technique, all 2,839 of them, and nothing has worked.

Increase the weights coward.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
try standing near a black hole

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Are they longer than your balls op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

flubber nuts posted:

Think not about elongating your penis, but of shortening the world. :hmmyes:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
All the world is your oyster if your pubes cover it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I browbeat a physical therapist into giving me the exercises for that perrogi’s disease poo poo (bent rear end dick) and I’ve been following the stretching routine, you tug on it downward while you take a poo poo, then 2 minutes of helicopter, then squat and lurch, but it’s like the pubes are in a race to the finish with my dick. I think my dick looks bigger but I can’t really even tell for sure because of all the long rear end pubes. :shrug:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Every girl's crazy bout a long pubed man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if there’s any chicks out there with super long pubes that they could make a moustache out of. Like make her hoohaa lipsync :airquote: to popular music, like some deep manly 70s poo poo, just max out the irony. :thunkher: