Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Psycho Landlord posted:

greater north American Turbopig

Wow this is basically a s*ga all on its own

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/destructive-super-pigs-from-canada-threaten-the-northern-us-180981692/

when will Canadian farmers stop trying to play god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

drat I missed all that good poo poo. Lesson learned, never go outside

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

they really need to get back to what GBS is all about, at its heart

saying pirates are epic and roleplaying as victorian children while a furry breaks into their house on christmas eve

Lmao

I used to like the MSPaint threads. I know they got run into the ground but they were fun for a while

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I remember the...Microbe, was it? With the little green guy who constantly evolved, and that was really cool, and then goons started taking it way too seriously and creating their own OCs and the creator hosed off.

Oh yeah! That one had really cute art. Did they take suggestions for what the microbe would turn into or something? I miss fun community art projects like that

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I'll count that as a community art project

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Lmao

Autisanal Cheese posted:

this is absolutely one of the worst parts lol, how do you allow Mr. Get-On-A-Train-to Birkenau a moral victory

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I can't even decide what to change my avatar to get rid of all the embarrassing gangtags and stuff and meanwhile other people have entire misinformation campaigns planned

The PYF chat thread liked the unimpressed shrimp

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

:eyepop:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

A lot of people on this forum seem to have the specific mental illness where apparently when they're having an episode they post dumb poo poo on an internet forum.

Makes sense. How many forums are there left to post on?

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

Jeffrey your approval levels are at an unprecedented high, you should continue this wave of goodwill and wins by freeing synthy and larry

I don't really know Larry but I like the jokes about how tiny he is

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

larry is currently writing a strongly worded response by doing the mario butt stomp on every individual key

Now that's what I'm talking about

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

ty 16bb

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Youtube recommended me a 20 minute video on the Missing 411 series and now I hate short video essays

These deaths and their circumstances are all extremely explainable! There's no mystery about any of them!!

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

Figuring out that I didn't want to do this was the first step to feeling like a "Real" artist. I prefer to post content on SA/Forums where any growth is organic not an algorithm. I'm trying to convince my friends it's better that way lmao, I need more people like Abbadon (K6BD guy) telling people to make a website and abandon Twitter.

That reminds me, I should check out Neocities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Funky Kong has the best theme though

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong appropriated from the Polynesian race

lmao