Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

This one is a toughie because the thread itself is extremely long and has a lot of boring stretches, but then BlueStory posts something absolutely amazing, like that her husband has to eat garbage because he is deathly allergic to all fruits/vegetables.

The number of insane wait what type moments beats out the doldrums, and if it ever slacks just look for the next post by bluestory herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

TheSwizzler posted:

there's not much time left, quickly!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3290020&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

one time a goon made an incredibly dangerous zipline that would turn children into a fine red mist if ever used because they didn't consult with a single engineer

Dan Olson made a thread about it on twitter, summarizing what he could from the sources that remain.

https://twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/1018965087074177024

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Joey McChrist posted:

stolen valor engineer guy is a web 1.0 staple

He claimed to be equal to Captain because that was his pay grade as a contractor, wasn't it? Lmao

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Anyone have a link to fe8 reverse recruitment? I don't know how starting with Vanessa's sister and uhhhh Myrrh? Would lead to a legend for the ages.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Hhhhholy gently caress the twist has blown me over, I am tossed in the wind like a tumblewed.