Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
There was a weird old GBS thread which lives rent-free in my head but that nobody seems to remember or ever brings up.

Some goony guy posted an ad on craigslist that he was looking for some simple manual work. The ad was weirdly worded and for example included that he didn't want to do any religious work or something like that. At least three goons decided to troll him by pretending to be a 1) single cat landy who needs to help with moving or something, 2) a priest who needs someone to move religious paraphernalia, 3) guy organizing a fetish party who needs a butler who's gonna wear a gimp suit. The goon immediatelly started hitting on the cat lady and sent a picture of (presumably) his penis to the fetish party guy. Then somehow somebody managed to dox the goonlord by linking a goofy youtube video he made with his high school friends. Then the thread got locked and I never managed to find it afterwards. The whole thing happened really fast. It was probably around 2011.

My other favorite was the insane "Yummy mommy" thread where goons were actually posting pictures of their "hot" moms which culminated with Samurai Asspirate posting pictures of his stepmom who he wanted to gently caress and actually made some pathetic moves on (and who also gets frequently confused with Microwave's mom).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Was it Microwave or that other guy who started that thread. I always remembered it as Microwave, have I been wrong this whole time?

I'm pretty sure Microwave had nothing to do with that thread or at least wasn't the one who started it, because I distinctly remember the mom in the OP not being Microwave's mom. I think Microwave was also not happy about people being horny for his mom so I don't think he would have posted it in that insane thread.

I can't find the "yummy mommy" thread but SAclopedia links to a thread Samurai Asspirate made about wanting to gently caress his stepmom (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2429042). It references the "yummy mommy" thread but the link does not work to me.

What a time to be alive that was.