Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Frankly it's probably not worth it, even if you can track the hogs to their lair they're only Treasure Type O and there's a 10% chance they are led by 1d4 werehogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fritz the Horse posted:

remember that guy that posted completely seriously in the Ancient History thread about how Sparta was the epitome of human civilization and how we've fallen since then, we need an aristocracy and of course I would be a noble unlike you plebes etc. it's some wild rear end posting:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486446&userid=183787#post406735667

also produced this emote: :agesilaus:

I love when it's pointed out that life utterly sucked for 99% of the population and he unironically replies "If I lived in a primitive oligarchy I would simply choose to be an aristocrat, it would be easy."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Freudian posted:

IIRC Arf had not in fact seen the movie, and after the dust had settled, posted again, saying it was "alright".

:lmao: that owns

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Brian Worms posted:

wtf is a 'tankie' anyway? like some dude that's really into war?

originally it was for communist-sympathizing leftists who supported the USSR using its military (i.e. tanks) in to suppress dissent in its satellite states, in contrast to softer leftists who supported communism in a more abstract, less shooty sense.

these days it's been watered down a lot and gets thrown around over all kinds of stuff but that's the core idea anyhow.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I clicked on unread posts on the LP requests thread with several hundred unread posts and apparently this happened shortly after the last time I looked at it

nightelf_37 posted:

Can someone SSLP Pokemon Girls Hunter?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/PokemonGirlsHunter

I'm considering doing one myself if no one would.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

that's a simultaneously impressive and disappointing probe combo