Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Time to update the “Days since a sex weirdo has been outed” sign back to 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lumbermouth posted:

Here we go, some good old fashioned posting

hooboy

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

[james rolfe voice] she was making GBS threads herself to moonlight sonata which, i later learned, is in three movements.

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

Everyone who is not currently locked in a dog cage leave the room

(removes riven rp permissions from everyone who leaves)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

this person also runs a bot in MTG Arena with a commander deck whose commander is Baral, Chief of Compliance; the most hated commander(because the deck is entirely counterspells and is just a grind that takes forever to play against). The bot autoqueues and then concedes after ten seconds in the match. They do this to get their daily 15 wins, which they do easily because a ton of people insta-concede upon seeing their commander is Baral, before the bot can even reach the ten seconds to concede.

What I'm saying is they're crafty in all walks of life, apparently

lol

Tenkaris posted:

You should see how he plays Path of Exile

Oh and unfortunately he's a landlord, loses some points there

rip

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

tale as old as time

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Anthony Burch?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If I ever eat a madeleine and flashback to SA sagas I should probably stay out of the thread for a while, maybe go for a walk

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

new saga dropped while I was out

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmfao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

I’m afraid to play the Yakuza games because they look like an enormous time sink

They are but only if you want them to be, otherwise they're just a fun time

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

guy just wanted to play rust with his dogshit, hosed up racist bros

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

doingitwrong posted:

SMG called the Alien franchise "nerd-appropriated media" today and I can't stop thinking about that.

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Thinking about godzilla for no reason at all rn

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

muertes death match

fist fighting a baby trolley

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I used Firefox through the memory leak era because I could not be bothered to switch to a different browser

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

when I learned akagi was a prequel to another manga, a spinoff about a supporting character who just kinda stole the show, I thought

yeah that tracks

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

meanwhile you put one space bullet into the star child's holographic forehead

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

dan olson makes a comparison to 2008 something awful in his newest video ,describing a metaverse dao guy melting down in a sock puppet over a mod lmao

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Hey if any of you like hokey animes we're going to watch some later today over at BYOB:

This reminds me of Taekwon V

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

copy posted:

lol creating a taxonomy of psychos like an old-timey gentleman explorer's adventure journal.

POD-CAST PHYSCHO: genial chap but prone to fits of rage that culminate in stalking if you dislike his favorite victrolla commentator

Pretty much happened to me when a friend of a friend heard I liked The Adventure Zone but didn't care for Critical Role

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

hey butthead

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1702130/ACL_Pro_Cornhole/

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The rural American midwest is known for an abundance of two things, the soul-crushing ennui of farm life

and corn

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I watched a 3 1/2 hour video of a streamer playing Sporcle Quiz pvp against another streamer

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the other guy, because the one I was watching accidentally threw with Potassium

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I should mention I was being completely serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E6DbsQmciM&t=5652s

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This

That's the first time I used my buttons btw

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You don't have to share your hangups about Queen it's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

When I was a kid I introduced* my uncle to Queen and Freddie Mercury and I think he died a little inside

In retrospect the look on his face was worth whatever embarrassment I felt when I realized what I'd done