Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, Planes of Oblivion dude was JustinRPG, who is famous for recording an album about how much he wants to gently caress the pokemon Reshiram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao. thought it was odd when she was pretending not to know who blaire white was lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you listen to Three Olives he by far is richer than anyone else

Take his word for it or not

Iks?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

that reminds me of a while back when I made an admittedly very bad post in a stream of consciousness fit of anxiety about a bunch of poo poo bothering me at the time, including about my little sister being murdered, and some psycho goon with goose in their username thought the appropriate response was to link me to a snuff film of a woman being decapitated iirc under the guise that it was a link to online therapy

They got banned for it but nowadays it'd probably be a perma

Oh my god

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Control Volume posted:

There is a weird curse on the Path of Exile thread that turns every well-regarded poster into a bizarre little creep outside the forums. My own funny example is the vaunted Larry Parrish, because my only encounter with him outside of SA was when he went on a 15 minute tangent in in-game chat theorizing how big Ben Shapiros sisters tits were, to the chorus of the entire PoE goon channel repeatedly telling him to shut the gently caress up.

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Control Volume posted:

There is a weird curse on the Path of Exile thread that turns every well-regarded poster into a bizarre little creep outside the forums. My own funny example is the vaunted Larry Parrish, because my only encounter with him outside of SA was when he went on a 15 minute tangent in in-game chat theorizing how big Ben Shapiros sisters tits were, to the chorus of the entire PoE goon channel repeatedly telling him to shut the gently caress up.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

im gonna paly the original dead space then the remake after 2

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

queen ftw but boheamian rhapsody blows tureds. dont like it? face me in the ring.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

NoiseAnnoys posted:

oh gently caress I didn’t mean it like that. That was stupid and a bad joke. I just grabbed at the first dumb arena rock song. I’ll eat the poo poo on that one. Sorry.

I do Not like Queen the band but Freddie was super cool and talented.

For clarities sake, not accusing Queen of being pedophiles or their fans of being pedophiles, should have gone to “Cotton Eyes Joe” instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SxfJW_ybMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Paladinus posted:

The song about riding bicycles is great. Way ahead of its time, but now that cycling is more socially acceptable, it definitely 'hits different'.

lol