Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
costco ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

sharknado slashfic posted:

This game always kicked my rear end and to this day I don't know if it was my fault or the games

its the games fault lol. its pretty miserable

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
wake up

transphobic avatar that you made up

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

That Little Demon posted:

Saw the leaks about this and apparently he was creating rape fetish fantasies about not just Riven, but Myst III: Exile as well as Uru: Ages of Myst

i heard he was branching out into daggerfall as well

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
its blair white, highly conservative trans woman that other conservatives use as a punching bag

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

copy posted:

lol

why'd you pick "for your account" from the menu? (she wanted to!)

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
i simply think its not worth speculating about, in either direction. just lol at what she actually did please

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

freeasinbeer posted:

On the other hand Jeffery has repeatedly said that can’t be traced, and there is this objection that seems to indicate she’d prefer it to stay that way:

She could have only been concerned her self buys would come out, however she also falsely accused people of buying the AV in question as a transphobic attack.

no one should be speculating on what cant be proved either way, and doubly so not you

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

dark souls

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
hopefully jeffrey will take a moment off from doing victory laps around his freshly impregnated computer to clean up this thread a lil, because that would be nice

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

freeasinbeer posted:

Didn’t she also poo poo over both of the misogyny threads, and then open a holodomor denial style one in cspam????

Edit: Which then led to this whole thing after she tried to bring drama into this thread because she claimed the gbs thread was mean to her and bought the AV?

Transphobia is hosed up, and maybe now that she’s not making GBS threads the discussion up in SAD, or around to fake us out with poo poo in order to own someone she dislikes, please bring it up so that we can push to have stuff in place. Tracking Avatar buys is a great place to start and something that I’d love to see personally. Would love to see what else we can do!

im going to do the bane spinebreaker on you irl if you make another post in here

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

ACTIONABLE THREAT

i am going to grab this user and break their spine over my knee, a reference to a pivotal scene in The Dark Knight Rises. i reported some of his posts and other people got some of his too, all of them (presumably) telling the mods and admins something akin to "hey, this guy is using the sagas thread for forums beef. you told us thats the exact thing that got it shut down so please handle it". the fact that they have since done nothing means they have allowed me to perform this act of actionable violence, and condone it as well. namaste.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
please check out the imp zone wrestling federation. its hilarious

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

That DICK! posted:

I thought I already saw a clip of pragmatica and that other person fighting. Have you only signed two girls

its a title defense lol, prag and myco are the two scariest girls in the matches so far so theyre gonna rumble again

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
already tuckered out and sleeping it off for the next 15 days

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
skipping the parts of this convo i dont wanna talk about because its my birthday and im allowed to, heres a touhou arrange that extensively samples we will rock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skjkb2U5w1c

also

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong appropriated from the Polynesian race

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah. idk, homie probe me with a flash mob if you’re feeling sassy, but Queen is boring as hell to me. “crazy little thing called love” and “bicycle race” are good, but their albums are pretty boring and Brian May went super chud. like badgers are cool and all, but let’s probably not tarnish Freddie’s legacy.

settle your rear end down

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

NoiseAnnoys posted:

name me a queen song better than crazy thing called love. bonus points if it’s not a zillion years long and filled with guitar wankery.

triple bonus if it didn’t wasn’t broadcast back to back with Gary glitter at a tractor pull.

no, how about you be normal dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Nuns with Guns posted:

What the gently caress is a tractor pull?

you try to pull stuff with tractors. anyways its a pedophile joke because gary glitter was one of the pedophiles who was finally held accountable in the fallout of the jimmy savile revelations