Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
(in big smoke voice) all you had to do was click buy for someone else CJ!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

how come when I read your posts, I get the vibe that you're aware at all times how far 500 ft is away from a school?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

Your posts smell like you're elbow deep in a transformer looking for copper.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

You tell people you smoke meth to be cool, but really you're just taking obscene amounts of pseudophed

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Really? We’re going right to convicted pedophilia accusal?

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.
You're a stunt double for seth rogen's cock.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.

You're what they based the Goombas in the New York Mario movie off of.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

When you post does your keyboard clack, or does it more squelch with the years of fetid cum you've poured into it?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

You are why CSPAM bricks dogs.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Your posts are like your mother, hosed once and then abandoned by god.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

I would call you a cuck, but the idea of someone originally loving you brings me visceral terror.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

American McGay posted:

If you empty quote this post you have to remove the timg tags and restore them to img tags. That's an order.

NOW LET'S GET loving HYPE!!!!!!!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Psycho Landlord posted:

gonna put money on the code garglers, they look to have a weight advantage

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think you'll find the greatest game ever created is Ripper for the 1996 MS Dos

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Name a game with more realistic graphics, a more star studded cast, another game where Christopher Walken calls you a slur.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

haha what posted:

dis game is un-FUCKIN-believable

I watched an LP of it I'm 2016 and I still have no clue what's happening in that coffee scene.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think a big thing about these multi hour videos is that eventually you just run out of content and lower your standards.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

fun hater posted:

a lot of people online seem to aspire to make art or entertainment only a computer wants to look at lol

Figuring out that I didn't want to do this was the first step to feeling like a "Real" artist. I prefer to post content on SA/Forums where any growth is organic not an algorithm. I'm trying to convince my friends it's better that way lmao, I need more people like Abbadon (K6BD guy) telling people to make a website and abandon Twitter.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
A goon group showed me Queen recently like a bunch of songs and I'm trying to imagine listening to 10 hours of sonic guy when Freddy Mercury worked so hard to produce the greatest songs I've ever heard.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
wandering around my condo muttering "I lack ENRICHMENT in my ENCLOSURE"

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

QUEEN is some boomer poo poo for boomers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is a take lmao, I think music is eternal I just liked a new band. though Im sure people would write off like Cami-Cat or Annapantsu as zoomer poo poo.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This

That's the first time I used my buttons btw

God speed.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
This song rules imo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iyv17I6YHw

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong appropriated from the Polynesian race

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Thank you for sharinf this song it rules happy birthday

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Apr 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

NoiseAnnoys posted:

name me a queen song better than crazy thing called love. bonus points if it’s not a zillion years long and filled with guitar wankery.

triple bonus if it didn’t wasn’t broadcast back to back with Gary glitter at a tractor pull.

Killer Queen imo

E: I didn't realize people had such strong opinions about this lmao.