Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

REUTERS, March 9 2023 13:42 - Allentown, PA - A breakaway rebel group on the eastern border of Pennsylvania, shared with New Jersey, declared their intention to establish a sovereign region. Their stated objective is protect the legal right of Steve mains to "own rear end" at municipal Smash tournaments. Their manifesto, a 5 and a half hour YouTube video, makes clear their stance on Johns, wobble advocates and Roy mains. They have vowed to use violence if necessary to protect their rules structure against potential threats from West Virginia, Ohio and parts unknown.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol the Bundys wearing Creeper hats

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lol for some reason at Kansas-Missouri-Tennessee. The Anti-Steve Belt

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

"Going Steve" becoming shorthand for all the hated Steve mains who took their Minecraft engineering skills and built a utopian society away from all the degenerate, parasitic fire emblem players

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If the Twin Cities go forward on the Steve ban I'm moving to Canada. gently caress this dog poo poo country.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

In Training posted:

REUTERS, March 9 2023 13:42 - Allentown, PA - A breakaway rebel group on the eastern border of Pennsylvania, shared with New Jersey, declared their intention to establish a sovereign region. Their stated objective is protect the legal right of Steve mains to "own rear end" at municipal Smash tournaments. Their manifesto, a 5 and a half hour YouTube video, makes clear their stance on Johns, wobble advocates and Roy mains. They have vowed to use violence if necessary to protect their rules structure against potential threats from West Virginia, Ohio and parts unknown.

Arch Nemesis posted:

"Going Steve" becoming shorthand for all the hated Steve mains who took their Minecraft engineering skills and built a utopian society away from all the degenerate, parasitic fire emblem players

In Training posted:

If the Twin Cities go forward on the Steve ban I'm moving to Canada. gently caress this dog poo poo country.
lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Steve is good for the game. Topic locked

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Arch Nemesis posted:

Who is Steve Galt?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scared of a little meat spiceepicklez?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

lol at the post and also it reminding me of my friend whose obsessed with this town

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Made me do a cartoon doubletake lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Who is Steve Galt?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man you really are trash dude. Lol. Is it your thing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

lol at the post and also it reminding me of my friend whose obsessed with this town

What's it like being friends with Billy Joel

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Meh. Ive already been disappointed in stux whomst pzoners have been hypingnup for months. Not buying into the. Steve frenzy

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What's it like being friends with Billy Joel

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Martman posted:

Steve's head isn't even a real cube

ok now you're going too far

Fungah!