Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

four hundred and twenty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i was thinking the same until last night when i choked on a hit and immediately went to The Goddamn Moon

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

HamAdams posted:

just smoked some weed

i;m calling the police

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

took an edible :patriot:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

can you please stop spamming our cool weed thread with the same goddamn videos you spam in every thread

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Roosevelt posted:

Mary Jane ruins the brain.

thank god

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

visiting my father in law in NJ and the convenience store where I bought coffee just straight up had 1000mg indica vapes in the display case at the register. o brave new world

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

thinking of getting a dynavap or other flower vape, does anyone have recommendations or advice (and also will I need a proper grinder, presumably yes?)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Achmed Jones posted:

crafty or mighty. probably mighty unless you use android and really want to use an app

I don't know what this means

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Achmed Jones posted:

here's a link: https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/catalog/product/view/id/610

the crafty is smaller and cheaper, but you set its temperature with an app. that app got pulled from apple years ago, but i assume is still available on android but idk. i think they have a web app or something you can use, but i still have the ios app from 2014 or whatever so haven't messed with it. if i had to buy one now id get mighty though. i mostly have it for migraine reasons and have no complaints

oh gotcha, did not parse that crafty and mighty are product names :downs:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i ordered a weed two hours ago from the weed store and the weed guy is still not here. this is a Crime

e: crisis averted

quiggy fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 24, 2023

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

what if... drinkable weed :2bong:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

echinopsis posted:

I tried to make the psychedelics thread I suggested someone do but it got gassed early on. maybe I need more experience making threads first

simply Post

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

the noblest endeavor of them all

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

bought the vape jonny recommended, currently having my first sesh with it. hey jonny about how full do you pack it and what temp do you prefer, feel like I'm getting jack poo poo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

i get good results in the low 400s F, and yeah make sure to not pack it too tight. its kinda like filling a moka pot if you've ever one that; you don't want to tamp

kk I had it at like 350, 400 is actually pulling. also everyone online said not to overpack and now I might've underpacked lmao

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

here to report my new vape... is good

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

heck yeah, glad my rec worked out. it's a neat gadget!

i also have their 510 cart vape. it flips open like a key fob and everybody who sees it loves it. the batt lasts forfuckinever too

and you can also sneak it in anywhere if you put it on your keyring

https://o2vape.com/product/flip-ultra-key-fob-vape-pen/

lol this rules but also i smoke in a big bed with my normal rear end pen

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

akadajet posted:

none of that is weed though. the worst thing that can happen with weed is that you turn into a soundcloud rapper.

:ohdear: im quitting immediately

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

lol remember when head shops had to pretend that all the products were for tobacco use only? and you had to call them water pipes, if you even said the word bong you were kicked out of the store lmao

one of the head shops in my college's town famously had a sign that read "if it rhymes with song or soul, don't say it"

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

weed

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

we decriminalized shrooms a few years ago and my weed store sells them but ive never had them and i need a shroom-doing friend to babysit my anxious rear end

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

nm whats weed with u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

whats "weed "