Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

LobsterMobster posted:

The biggest of swarms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Did Herzon just say "final round"? Someone should probably tell him

edit: lol never mind

Brut fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 11, 2023

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
lol

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Holy poo poo this translator is literally just making poo poo up, he's translating NOTHING in either direction

edit: okay on like the third/fourth question he was at least a little bit listening but wow that was probably the worst translation I've seen in a long rear end time, hahaha

Brut fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 11, 2023

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I feel like especially on a card main evented by Dvalishvili they should really specify "the state of Georgia" when they say something like "weight miss by the fighter from Georgia", heh.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
lmao what a brawl

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Cool

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
very heavyweight heavyweight, great

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Jerusalem posted:

"You get a lot more resources when you're in the UFC"

Aren't these dudes being paid 12k each, win or lose?

Oh yeah you don't get those resources from the UFC, that would make too much sense.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
"It's over! it's not a good angle"

Thanks DC.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Trillhouse posted:

i made fun of it earlier this week but it's significantly better than Apex because there are actually people there watching.

Yeah I agree, also the arena seems to be mic'd up way better (kind of like the first few weeks at Apex, but they eventually hosed it up for some reason)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I can't tell what the gently caress is going on but this is fun

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Jesus christ, ya'll probably didn't get this on the ESPN broadcast but Krylov looked around to the crowd and shouted "USA, USA" a couple times with like a 'what now?' kinda look, then changed it to "Russia" chants with the same cadence (ro-si-ya). gently caress Krylov.

https://streamable.com/uxsbxo

Brut fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 12, 2023

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Dude I JUST saw you have a full conversation with DC with no translator while you were waiting, I know you can speak English dude!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Translator missed a minor detail at the end there, Volkov gave wanting to fight everyone ranked above him as the reason for not calling out anyone specific.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I thought they at some point made it so if you're just barely reaching for the ground with the tips of your fingers (as opposed to actually having some weight resting on that arm) it doesn't count as being grounded, or were they just thinking about it?

Jerusalem posted:

Jon Jones watching at home, outraged by Herb Dean. "How's he supposed to poke him in the eye if his fingers are closed!?!"

lol

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
THE MACHINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I drove to grab food right after the card and on my way back I found myself behind a black lexus SUV with a Georgian flag dangling from the window, and while traffic didn't line up in a way that allowed me to roll down the window and yell "Yeah Merab!" at them (also it's freezing out), I'm just gonna imagine that they were coming back from watching the fight.