Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

JamMaster Flash posted:

I think it's me.

I've had 12+ concussions and never been KOed.

I've fallen through floor on 2nd story house fire. Self rescued, got out of the building cause I lost my helmet in the fall. Someone brought it out to me and I went back in. I've been burned and cut up too many times to count. I've subdued people on spice, blow, fent, etoh, etc.

Bounced clubs on and off for 17 years.

Other than bouncing I've never been in an angry altercation though. Never been shot or stabbed or anything, but I did subdue a drunk guy that pulled a knife, I was young and stupid and just lucky he wasn't super committed to using it.

BJJ Black Belt....Im not training regularly these days but I'm pretty big/strong so anyone who's ever grappled will understand what this is like.

Almost 20 sanctioned MMA fights. Winning record both amateur and professionally. Never been finished, all the Ls are judges decisions but one was doctor stoppage for a cut where I was getting my rear end kicked and bleeding everywhere.

I was still awake and going at it though.

Edit: I know posting a longass seriousish reply is wack, but I do take toughness mega seriously

OH yeah??????? but if you hurt me i will cry and poo poo my pants!!! what are you gonna do THEN huh?? HUH??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

oh i also have a rat tickling certificate

Only registered members can see post attachments!