Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://www.insider.com/college-kids-defend-borg-tiktok-drinking-trend-say-warnings-overblown-2023-3

Parents hate it! College kids say drinking a "Black Out Rage Gallon" is actually drinking responsibly!

can you imagien it though? college kids getting drunk? what is next, premarital sex???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

These idiot zoomers think they invented drinking out of a jug. :rolleyes:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
can i borrow a dollar to read the INSIDER.COM article and promote JURNALISMMMM!!!!?????????????

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

It's immoral!

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

So how long until Jenkem makes a comeback?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if they ain’t buttchugging it they ain’t doing it right

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

kntfkr posted:

can i borrow a dollar to read the INSIDER.COM article and promote JURNALISMMMM!!!!?????????????

more like urinalism lol

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Premarital sex is hosed up when you think about it

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

So how long until Jenkem makes a comeback?

They just renamed it to vaping and it's still going strong

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Back in my day we just hosed out a big Gatorade cooler that had been laying in the yard since the last party and then dumped a couple of handles of plastic bottle vodka/gin/tequila, a couple big bottles of ocean spray and a tub of powdered lemonade in and mixed that all up, maybe some chopped up fruit if we were trying to be fancy to impress whatever sorority we were having a mixer with.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Drinking jungle juice at parties is gonna be the millennial version of boomers drinking water out of a hose

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Slap the borg!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
According to gbs having kids is cringe and fail

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EorayMel posted:

According to gbs having kids crotchspawn is cringe and fail

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

gonna make a 20 page intro to my borg recipe where I talk about how my kids and husband love it and its great for get togethers with extended family and friends. It's called ernest borgnine.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
my borg recipe ingredients:
- 1 gallon milk jug, washed
- 1 gallon gin
- tears and vomit to taste

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I hope they all have a good time doing irresponsible and immoral but not heinous things and that nobody gets seriously sick or hurt!

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Can't wait for the public health journal submissions: "The Latest Name for Exessive Drinking by College Students: we could be looking for the next covid instead but eh"

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

oh wow, those kids are cool!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Pekinduck posted:

Can't wait for the public health journal submissions: "The Latest Name for Exessive Drinking by College Students: we could be looking for the next covid instead but eh"

It's a truism in science that all scientists can only focus collectively on one thing at a time :hai:

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's a truism in science that all scientists can only focus collectively on one thing at a time :hai:

Yeah I get it, but we have these silly moral panics every generation.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Nice to know I can still be in touch with the younger generation!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
College is for LEARNING you dumb kids

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
college is for giving colleges money

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Figuring out new and exciting ways to get drunk or high is learning, DAD

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

these kids are learning how to be cool, old man!

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Learned that alcohol was fun. Also, I shouldn't drink that much. Working as intended.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hey at least they aren't buttchugging

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
back in my day we would just cover ourselves in leaves in a ditch on the side of the road and giggle a whole bunch. or at least thats what I did.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Can't kids just boof the booze the way we did as kids?

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

back in my day we just put whatever hard alcohol we could get our hands on into a cooler with ice and koolaid and called it a day

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

all the cool kids eat live yeast and then sugar binge themselves to the hospital parents cant tell!!!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I'm burgin', I'm BORGin'

I'm the BORGer King!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

We just called these bullfrogs. Vodka, Mountain Dew, and a Kool-aid pack mixed together in a jug. I think we stopped after someone got their jaw dislocated from a headbutt and went to the emergency room.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I would just chase everclear with code red and it's why i don't remember most of college probably.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

I would just chase everclear with code red and it's why i don't remember most of college probably.

One of the guys in my frat brought some real everclear back from Louisiana and all I really remember about it is doing a shot of it and like my mouth instantly completely drying out. Then we mixed it with a bunch of cranberry juice or something and got white girl wasted so not really much more to the trip report than that

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I thought gen z was giving up drinking and now wear their frumpy sweaters to juice bars.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Not gonna lie now I'm craving a borg.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
resistance is futile

Adbot