Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I have only once fell asleep with a buffalo chicken tender in my eye, and no one took a picture of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got some good ones but i wish i took more, not like today when my pixel 6 is like an insane peice of gear for casual phototgraphy , i think these are from a chunky nokia symbian phone, the OG smartphone, i had an NES emulator on it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

i got some good ones but i wish i took more, not like today when my pixel 6 is like an insane peice of gear for casual phototgraphy , i think these are from a chunky nokia symbian phone, the OG smartphone, i had an NES emulator on it

I wish i took more pics too buddy. They are all good. Looks like you had fun with your friends

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I wish i took more pics too buddy. They are all good. Looks like you had fun with your friends
new phone same friend

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

numberoneposter posted:

are you the ugly one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sex Farm posted:

are you the ugly one

he's a goon. of course he's the ugly one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sex Farm posted:

are you the ugly one
imagine this guy

with this car

with this posting setup

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

numberoneposter posted:

imagine this guy

with this car

with this posting setup

don't doxx me

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

In 15-20 years there is going to be a very popular summer comedy where the thirty to forty something versions of the borg-drinkers in the tik toks are going to have to go "back to college" for some ridiculous reason and they are gonna yell about drinking borg and party down with whatever generation Gen Z's kids is called.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cruel cruel world must I go on.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

College is for LEARNING you dumb kids

The best and arguably only thing I learned in University is that the best beer is free beer.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

numberoneposter posted:

imagine this guy

with this car

with this posting setup

no

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
oh man they even have names for their borgs :kimchi:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Gonna buck the trend and admit I probably would party with No1poster, that car is cool