Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://www.insider.com/college-kids-defend-borg-tiktok-drinking-trend-say-warnings-overblown-2023-3

Parents hate it! College kids say drinking a "Black Out Rage Gallon" is actually drinking responsibly!

can you imagien it though? college kids getting drunk? what is next, premarital sex???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Back in my day we just hosed out a big Gatorade cooler that had been laying in the yard since the last party and then dumped a couple of handles of plastic bottle vodka/gin/tequila, a couple big bottles of ocean spray and a tub of powdered lemonade in and mixed that all up, maybe some chopped up fruit if we were trying to be fancy to impress whatever sorority we were having a mixer with.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Drinking jungle juice at parties is gonna be the millennial version of boomers drinking water out of a hose

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EorayMel posted:

According to gbs having kids crotchspawn is cringe and fail

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

I would just chase everclear with code red and it's why i don't remember most of college probably.

One of the guys in my frat brought some real everclear back from Louisiana and all I really remember about it is doing a shot of it and like my mouth instantly completely drying out. Then we mixed it with a bunch of cranberry juice or something and got white girl wasted so not really much more to the trip report than that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im trying to think of the dumbest poo poo we drank in college other than jungle juice was, we would do liquid cocaine night some times which was like i think it is supposed to be a 1.5 oz shot that consists of goldschlager/jager/151 but instead we would just do a shot of all three in a cup and slam it down and then do that a bunch more times which was pretty cool.

But kids these days with their BORGs is just way out of control

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

edward 40 hands

centurion (where you drink 1 oz a minute for 100 minutes)

did some drinks with gatorade powder, vodka, and dry ice one time

lol i tried to do centurion once because it sounded real easy but i got way too full and threw up like a loving freshman

we also played blackout pong which was beerpong but with 100 cups and a 30 rack on each side with 4 people teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lmao gently caress yeah