Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

https://www.insider.com/college-kids-defend-borg-tiktok-drinking-trend-say-warnings-overblown-2023-3

Parents hate it! College kids say drinking a "Black Out Rage Gallon" is actually drinking responsibly!

can you imagien it though? college kids getting drunk? what is next, premarital sex???

loving kids theses days. High school is for getting drunk. College is to experiment with drugs like cocaine and LSD. Kids these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The General posted:

Cocaine is way too expensive, and LSD has been hard to find since The Grateful Dead stopped.

Thanks for outing me as an old man.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

No loving way!? Brink it on bitches I used to put down a 5th of 5 dollar vodka a NIGHT! A decision I most certainly do NOT regret to this day!

Who wants to loving fight me :rubshands:

I will hit me up

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

:regd08: vs :regd08:

I was hoping there was a slapfight there...07 got all the fun.

Well it was a good fight I'm tired g'night

Ill give you a fun smack on the rear end if it you want it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Gross no thank you you win

aww come on. I promise not to hurt you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

im trying to think of the dumbest poo poo we drank in college other than jungle juice was, we would do liquid cocaine night some times which was like i think it is supposed to be a 1.5 oz shot that consists of goldschlager/jager/151 but instead we would just do a shot of all three in a cup and slam it down and then do that a bunch more times which was pretty cool.

But kids these days with their BORGs is just way out of control

Nooner, how old are you bud?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ducted taped a fourty to your hand. We are adults here numeroneposter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that other one better be taped to your hand

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

these are from 18 years ago

man, don't puke in the sink. The toilet is right there

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I can see it in the background, next to your asscrack

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

the puking offender is on the far left

so you got friends and Canada Dry? Think your better than me. I could get some Canada Dry

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I have only once fell asleep with a buffalo chicken tender in my eye, and no one took a picture of it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

i got some good ones but i wish i took more, not like today when my pixel 6 is like an insane peice of gear for casual phototgraphy , i think these are from a chunky nokia symbian phone, the OG smartphone, i had an NES emulator on it

I wish i took more pics too buddy. They are all good. Looks like you had fun with your friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sex Farm posted:

are you the ugly one

he's a goon. of course he's the ugly one