Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im getting a bit BORGed right now as much as a 38 year old man with a 7 month young daughter can get any ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

im trying to think of the dumbest poo poo we drank in college other than jungle juice was, we would do liquid cocaine night some times which was like i think it is supposed to be a 1.5 oz shot that consists of goldschlager/jager/151 but instead we would just do a shot of all three in a cup and slam it down and then do that a bunch more times which was pretty cool.
edward 40 hands

centurion (where you drink 1 oz a minute for 100 minutes)

did some drinks with gatorade powder, vodka, and dry ice one time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

these are from 18 years ago

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the puking offender is on the far left

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so you got friends and Canada Dry? Think your better than me. I could get some Canada Dry

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i got some good ones but i wish i took more, not like today when my pixel 6 is like an insane peice of gear for casual phototgraphy , i think these are from a chunky nokia symbian phone, the OG smartphone, i had an NES emulator on it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I wish i took more pics too buddy. They are all good. Looks like you had fun with your friends
new phone same friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sex Farm posted:

are you the ugly one
imagine this guy

with this car

with this posting setup