Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i know we're running low on time for this meeting, but i just wanted to circle back for a moment as i had a quick question..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheque_some
Dec 6, 2006
The Wizard of Menlo Park
This was great, guys, thank you.

I just wanted to suggest that next time we try to hold this at hours that are more friendly to our colleagues in Bangalore. Maybe 8 AM?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
Deer Colleagues

I Did Not Mean to refer to you all as "clowns". It was in error ha ha ha.

Please Remove it from The Minutes and strike it from The Record

Cordially yours,

Beeftweeter

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
Hi Friends.

I am not talking to deer. I meant "dear" People

Embarrassed

Beefwater

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Mister Rotor:

I am not able to View this Post. Perhaps it was also a Miss Steak (ha ha ha)

Please adjust Your Posting

Best Beeftweeter

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

gently caress I can’t see this, am I locked out of my account? Am I on pip?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

rotor you’re on mute

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Hello Valued Employees

Today's Meating is pepperony

ha ha ha

Beefmeeter

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Armitag3 posted:

rotor you’re on mute

poo poo sorry, i was just gonna say that I have to drop

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
next time send an agenda before the meeting. required attendance EOD Friday meeting is the layoff meeting. I already wiped my desktop before I’m locked out.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
hi, dialing in from parental leave because it said the meeting is mandatory. sorry it took me so long to join, my laptop had a bunch of updates to do before it would let me on. I missed the start, what is this meeting about?

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

hi sorry but this meeting conflicts with the API performance team's standup

all API Performanceers please drop off and join us for standup as normal, and you may rejoin this one after

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

This thread is giving me anxiety

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

*joins with camera off, says nothing, leaves at exactly 5:00*

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

hi everybody on this call, can you see my screen? my presentation is single powerpoint slide with an embedded 4k video that streams from the company network. what do you mean it's choppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

<me, dialing in from sf when the email was sent by someone in new york> It's 4:02 where is everybody