Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Hey welcome welcome we'll wait a few minutes for everyone to get on

everyone, please, cameras on i want to see your smiling faces

ok. First up is james who will spend the next 50 minutes reading a powerpoint word-for-word about how his team transitioned from the fart framework to the butt framework

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

HELLO

NO I DIDN'T

WELL GO INTO THE GARAGE AND GET ONE

I SWEAR TO GOD BRENDA

HELLO

I... WHAT?

NO ITS ON THE OTHER SHELF

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

now you need to keep in mind that all of this is going to change because they just released version 4 last friday

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

yeah, is there a reason why this isn't automated in some way? does everything have to be done locally?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

is this thing on?? I Think I missed the Meeting ha ha ha.

Invitation: Meeting (Beeftweeters Boss) Monday 9 am

No description

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

oh wow, i really went over time! hope no one spaced out! if you did, i reiterate you need to have all your code migrated back to svn by tuesday end of day