Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Dorkass orca
Had no friends and died.

Friendless Willy. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Imagine being a mammal 150 million years ago and being like "I need to breathe air every 4 seconds or I'll die... I think I'm gonna live in the ocean" lmao what a moron

I bet some aliens stopped by and showed them some video about what the apes were gonna get up to on land at some point and they just noped right back into the ocean.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I bet some aliens stopped by and showed them some video about what the apes were gonna get up to on land at some point and they just noped right back into the ocean.

so long and thanks for all the fish

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
if you're going to niagara falls dont go to marineland, go to nightmares fear factory and get your picture posted in the next yearly thread

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Didn't work out too well for them did it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Space Kablooey posted:

Didn't work out too well for them did it

I dunno, they get to play in the ocean and kill sharks for fun.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ELTON JOHN posted:

keeping wild animals in captivity is really lovely

she gave birth to five calves in captivity and they all died before her, and despite being an extremely social animal, she's been alone for over a decade. but hey she's dead at least which is the closest she ever got to freedom

here is a drone video taken of her a couple years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENkGNBDbWy4

Why don't you record a special version of Candle In The Wind for the occasion, ELTON JOHN.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dunno, they get to play in the ocean and kill sharks for fun.

also get hunted for no good reason and eat plastic bags

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Space Kablooey posted:

also get hunted for no good reason and eat plastic bags

and yet they aren't allowed to go to public schools

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

Why don't you record a special version of Candle In The Wind for the occasion, ELTON JOHN.

And it seems to me you eat your krill like a Cetacean in the wind.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

ask bernie taupin about it!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigBadSteve posted:

That song is about farts. :fart:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
dont be fooled by the press, this orca would love to maul your two-year old child if left unsupervised and if you find yourself being bit by an orca, it is next to impossible to pry its jaws open. ORCAS ARE NOT PETS, THEY ARE MONSTERS

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

dont be fooled by the press, this orca would love to maul your two-year old child if left unsupervised and if you find yourself being bit by an orca, it is next to impossible to pry its jaws open. ORCAS ARE NOT PETS, THEY ARE MONSTERS

if you leave your 2 year old 4 miles out in the ocean, poo poo's gonna happen

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if you leave your 2 year old 4 miles out in the ocean, poo poo's gonna happen

Sad that you can't even let your toddler swim out in the open ocean anymore. loving Demonrats!

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

has king waldorf made a statement yet?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

EvilJoven posted:

Time to drown the Marineland owners in that loving fish tank.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

poo poo. those fish talk truth

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Not trying to be funny...not trying to make anyone have "the worst day at their jobs". But do any of these whale...fuckers...ever do like, a huge cumshot?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
*/Comes running, nay panting in to the thread with the hottest take of the thread

HAS ANYONE SAID DORKA YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

John Holer died a few years ago and his son died a few years before that. Not sure who is running the place now but whatever.

I lived like 5 minutes away from "Marine-scam" as some of us called it growing up.

It was a rite of passage to work there starting at 15 and then get fired when you turned 18 because they would have to pay you an extra dime per hour.
I don't know about now, but back in the day minimum wage in Ontario if you were under 18 was slightly less than if you were over 18.

I never worked there myself, but two of my brothers did, and a third got banned for life for "sneaking in". Except he was only trying to walk along the train tracks that went through there because it was a short cut to get home.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

abigserve posted:

Not trying to be funny...not trying to make anyone have "the worst day at their jobs". But do any of these whale...fuckers...ever do like, a huge cumshot?

no need for the pretex next time

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

abigserve posted:

gently caress with one and find out.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
thanks for bumming me out op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I mean, they breathe air, so just leap out of the pool into the crowd and crush a poo poo load of spectators to reassert dominance

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't get it. Which one is Barry?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
barry's the one who suggest they adapt to walk on land.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't get it. Which one is Barry?

Ur Barry

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

barry's the one who suggest they adapt to walk on land.

but they're whales. Whales don't walk on land

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ahh. the Ur Barry. The Barry that can make us all walk on land

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

preach

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Has anybody ever milked a whale

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, I guess that's pretty true.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

ur mom

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

i guess thats not technically milking but your probably have breastfed yeah

efb

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 12, 2023

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ahh. the ur mom. the mom that will feed us all

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I went to Marine World in SD a few years back while visiting my sister, BIL, and niece. They go a lot because my niece just loves seeing all the animals. She asks a lot of questions and my sis and BIL are really good at answering them, and throwing in a "Do you think they'd be happier in the wild with their friends?" She thinks about it for a moment and always answered "yeah probably".

The saddest thing I learned and saw there was about the orca's dorsal fin. In the wild it stands up straight indicating they are happy and healthy or whatever. But when it's flopped over to the side that indicates they are sad and depressed.

All 4-5 orcas had flopped over dorsal fins.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Internetjack posted:

I went to Marine World in SD a few years back while visiting my sister, BIL, and niece. They go a lot because my niece just loves seeing all the animals. She asks a lot of questions and my sis and BIL are really good at answering them, and throwing in a "Do you think they'd be happier in the wild with their friends?" She thinks about it for a moment and always answered "yeah probably".

The saddest thing I learned and saw there was about the orca's dorsal fin. In the wild it stands up straight indicating they are happy and healthy or whatever. But when it's flopped over to the side that indicates they are sad and depressed.

All 4-5 orcas had flopped over dorsal fins.

Maine's World
Party time
Excellent

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
There's a place I know in Ontario...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost