Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

finally something from this big gay country to be proud of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

No lie detected tho

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Luxon: We do, we support free speech

Also Luxon: National is demanding Marama Davidson apologise to cis white men over her comments

also ty, for the cum coloured kool aid man - adding it to my rotation of white ppl descriptors

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Lmao

Big ‘I’ve been told to gently caress off by at least one tradie after trying to nickel and dime a quote’ energy itt rn

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Varkk posted:

Comedian Leigh Hart is a chud.

Ya, his socials are quite well curated towards That Guy lols but every so often the mask slips

There’s also a curious amount of ‘this post has been deleted’s following this one

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

quote:

Stick to the Saudi navy bitch

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I made this for a meme page so now you all have to see it too

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Lol

Where’s that gif of the dude smoking weed while 2 people fight

And/or the simpsons monkey knife fight

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Spyderizer posted:

I'm not going to wish the man actual harm

ban this sick filth

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I would love nothing more than to put my fist through that bald headed cunts face

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Sadly not, I probably wouldn’t even really cause him much injury really

But ok fine

Solus posted:

I will refrain from wishing violence, but instead i hope all their crown cars get replaced with Teslas.

I will refrain from wishing violence but instead I hope their crown Tesla gps takes them past a pond

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

carrionman posted:

Hell, I assume that you're keen to expand that out to a cull of all cats and dogs in the country?

Ferel ones that go on a tear through natives?

Absolutely

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

BuckyDoneGun posted:

So you agree it's an introduced pest, and removing it helps native species. But ending the herd would be....bad? Huh?

No you see the people responsible for eradication of a pest need to be the same people with a vested interest in not eradicating that pest

This just reminds me of when hunters were whinging about the tahr culls

Like bitch the reason we needed tahrmageddon was because leaving it to you to deal with was a complete and utter failure

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

No, these are just rats for my family

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Expansion pack for Exit 8 looking realistic af

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

i'm loving all about the cream cheese and pineapple

wow check out mr woke2 over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

redleader posted:

addressing the topic of a "hawaiian sushi": a hawaiian pizza is ham and pineapple. personally i've yet to see a ham sushi

Surimi is pretty much the ham of the sea if you think about it