Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

new zealand sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

And now there are a lot of adults doing mental gymnastics in that hall. Really makes you think.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

exmarx posted:

hell pizza in the bookmarks bar much

lmao

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Yeah I've been busy

I'm not going to rule out the CCCP buying me custom titles but I have to admit it seems unlikely

lmaoooooooooooooo

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

(L-R, front row) jeffrey of yospos, spr, spr

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

not getting paid twice for public holidays happens when there is a public holiday on sunday (for example) that gets monday-ized and you happen to work both the sunday and the monday. good friday and easter monday are two separate public holidays so you should get paid for both

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

easter sunday is not a public holiday. easter monday is a public holiday. namaste

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

moist todd fixed our broken suncream industry, please be respectful

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Flicking through a leaked copy of the budget right now... what the hell is a "Gamer Stipend"!?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

taken over is a bit much, it was just one nights worth of meltdown which was dealt with in the morning

regardless i had a hard time not posting this every time the chat was getting spammed

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

slavvy i have a 105 R7000 hydro disc groupy just lying around looking for a good home if you're interested

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

bike tory posted:

Ah the ol' car-centric urban design to eugenics pipeline.

its shockingly common tbh

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

just as long as they dont touch are precious blue v

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Slavvy posted:

Energy drinks are cigarettes for children

you're thinking of vapes. also i'm sorry you do not like to avail yourself of the perfect beverage to have immediately before or during a long ride

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

wheres the motorbike thats sponsored by V

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Serephina posted:

I refuse to believe anyone who says that the gas prices will dip in any significant way in NZ. I won't see sub-$2 petrol at the pump again in my lifetime, barring stuff like the collapse of society.

good

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i love a big delicious coffee in the morning!!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

actually the nats are going to make petrol cheap again mate.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

lmao at those early results, see ya beartaco

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

what a strange lad

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

if only i'd posted better in the discord... we'd be watching chippys victory speech right now

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

hes 100% right here ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001