Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Also, yeah this game was good. Finished it on hard a few days ago and found it to be a really fun, weird, and exciting experience most of the time. Not everything lands perfectly but there's enough in there that is crafted with care that it feels memorable and different. Loved the art direction, shoot from the hip combat (especially the bosses), and the soundtrack.

I loved 99% of this game but (ending spoilers) the ending was so loving bad that it actively pissed me off. I got "the good ending" so I guess maybe thats something, but holy gently caress what a poo poo rear end ending

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Mar 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU