Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wizard2 posted:

for real, a while back I asked my son what he thought a goon was and he said theyre the same as those old hobbyist guys who keep to themself to do model trains all day or have a room in their house for just one flight simulator and they have hundreds of insular rules that make no sense and lots and lots of drama

Ah, I see you showed him the SAD forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
A miserable pile of secretions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I would ask them to listen to the song "Blamefully Beautiful" by the Hong Kong pop artist Leslie Cheung, also known as 怪你過分美麗

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the trick i use when unsure is to count the missing fingats

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

wizard2 posted:

he said to that "waste of 5 bux but lurking a gardening board sounds cool" and left

This is exactly the kind of youngster we want.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Detective Thompson posted:

A miserable pile of secretions.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
People who would go to a Renn faire, criticize it for historical inaccuracies while also being too concerned with self image to really indulge in the fantasy.

Show up dressed normal, misanthropically eat a turkey leg, complain, and then leave

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

that g ova there posted:

A cop asked me to explain SA which wasn't really funny at the time so I didn't feel right describing it as a "comedy website"

Wait why were you snitching SA out to the cops. Snitches get stiches you rat bastard!!!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I would simply pull my butthole open nine inches wide

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Good looks, excellent social skills, above average d, many satisfied clinger-on sex partners, that SH/SC inspect yr gadgets money… :allears:

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
What is a goon?
Hell I don't know.
But I'm down with the clown and I'm down for life yo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A little person from the West Indies that has a gold tooth and a comically large cigar which he sometimes spins like a baton. He speaks entirely in rhymes and is terrified of cats, which he has never seen before in person, imagining them as being much larger than in reality.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

that g ova there posted:

Good looks, excellent social skills, above average d, many satisfied clinger-on sex partners, that SH/SC inspect yr gadgets money…

…..NOT!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Basically anyone you've ever known with a three wolf moon t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRcskwiRRA

No, dad. It's a neatly chiseled, well-groomed, drop-dead handsome goon.